Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

How To Make A Delicious Heart-Healthy Green Smoothie

When the weather gets warmer do you find yourself craving more fresh fruits and vegetables?  I know I do!  In fact, right before I go out for a run or bike ride I love to make this luscious and nutritious green smoothie.

Don't turn your nose up until you've tried it.  After sharing this recipe in many of my culinary classes, I've literally turned 100% of the "oh I don't think I want to try a green smoothie" comments to, "is there enough for seconds?"

In this brief video I'll show you how to make this simple emerald green smoothie.  For written instructions you can view a previous post.



If you try this, please let me know what you think.  Do you have a green smoothie recipe you'd like to share? Please post it in my comments section for everyone to see.  

Nothing makes you feel better than when you nourish your body from the inside out.  I even turned my 91 year old mother onto this beverage.  If she loves it, you will too!

Enjoy life to the fullest by eating well, exercising, laughing and spending time with those you love and who make you happy.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment