Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Video: How to Make Chocolate Cups

Since posting Special Dessert for Dad on Monday, I've had several people email me, asking exactly how to deflate the balloon, and wishing they could view a live demonstration.  Originally I recorded a video while making these, but had trouble uploading it due to size.  After receiving these emails I decided to shorten the length to share with you.

I hope after viewing "How to Make Chocolate Cups," you will feel more confident creating them in your kitchen and even inviting your kids and grandkids to help.

For written step-by-step instructions view Special Dessert for Dad.

Remember, the possiblities are endless for these cute little cups.  Sprinkle colors, drizzle with other chocolates, and fill them to your hearts content.

Here's the video: "How to Make Chocolate Cups"


Enjoy!

If you make these please share your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment