Pages

Thursday 22 December 2011

Happy Holidays!

I would like to thank YOU for visiting my blog in 2011 and posting your comments, especially when there are so many blogs out there in the blogosphere to choose from. 

I feel so fortunate to have made so many friends, many of whom I've never met personally but feel a connection to.

I want to wish you and your families a very Happy, Healthy and Safe Holiday and a Happy & Prosperous New Year!

I will be taking time off posting on my blog this holiday to spend time with my family who are all in town now.  I will be back after the first of the year to share lots of recipes, tips, videos and everything food related in 2012.

In the meantime, here are some recipes I've posted in past holidays that you might enjoy.

Overnight Caramel Pecan Rolls - perfect for Christmas morning or New Years Day morning

Peppermint Bark - the perfect holiday treat or gift

Zucchini Latkes - for Chanukah

More Homemade Gifts for the Holidays

Cranberry Tea - a warm soothing beverage for the holidays

Gorgonzola & Brie Torte - my all time favorite for a crowd

As the years have come and gone I have learned a lot when it comes to blog posting. Please keep that in mind when reading older posts.

All the best to you and your family in 2012.

Until then, from my home to yours,



Happy Holidays, Happy New Year & Happy Cooking!

Vicki Bensinger

No comments:

Post a Comment